Penten and deception.ai are currently hiring in Canberra and Wollongong!
We are a highly successful cyber security business that is making headlines and we need your skills. Our deception.ai brand is developing a new suite of cyber products focusing on ground breaking machine learning technology to detect sophisticated intrusions.
We are excited to be offering multiple software engineering opportunities to people who are passionate about working with new technologies, being part of a high performing team in a fun environment with a focus on outcomes for the end user.
- Developing software in Python using agile frameworks
- Integrating your code into our CI process
- Working with and developing machine learning algorithms to generate deceptive content
- Looking at computer forensics from a different angle
What you need:
- Eligible for Australian Government Security Clearance
- 3+ years software product development in any language
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, or equivalent.
If this sounds like you, step up and apply.
For any further information send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about the role.