Protecting sensitive data and detecting data loss is difficult, overly complicated and resource intensive.
It’s even more complicated if you have outsourced your data management.
The Ponemon 2017 Cost of Data Breach Study showed that the average time to detection of a cyber security breach is approximately 206 days, with the vast majority of discovery still coming from external sources and not by the organisation that is managing the data.
Most current data loss detection and prevention methods are expensive to implement, generate large volumes of false positives and can still be defeated. They also do not tell the organisation, who, what, where and why.
Regain the cyber advantage
Trapdocs Cyber deception technology will enable your organisation to regain the cyber advantage and protect your systems from data loss. We make document traps to discover data theft and unauthorised users and learn about them. The traps look like real documents, but they don’t contain anything of value. Trapdocs integrates into your existing cyber security investments allowing you to be notified if anyone accesses them.
Trapdocs provides a low overhead, low signature, high probability files access and data loss alert capability, which increases the cost to threats of unauthorised access to your data and file stores. These abilities increase your overall security of your system without affecting your normal operations and overcome issues often associated with many cyber intrusion detection systems.
- Automatically build, deploy, update and retire honeyfiles
- Supports PDF, Microsoft, Apple, Linux, ZIP, image and multimedia file types
- Highly realistic content that matches your data
- Camouflaged to hide in your files
- Linked to your Anti-Virus, Intrusion Detection System and Log System
- Employs quantum random and multiple algorithms to generate different files every time
- Embed beacons to track and learn their location
- Integrate into other cyber deception products
- Installation guides
- Free additional enhanced application that can be installed on a networked Windows workstation or server that can provide additional realism
- Additional multimedia pack for more supportable file types
- Beacon farms
|Supported file types||PDF, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, LibreOffice Writer, LibreOffice Calc, LibreOffice Impress, UTF text, ASCII text, RTF, ZIP, GZIP, 7Zip|
|Supported file systems||Microsoft, Linux, Mac, Samba (SMB) Share, Microsoft SharePoint*|
|Virtual appliance (minimum specifications)||2vCores, 8GB RAM, 160GB HDD (1TB for additional multiple media pack)|